A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Retaining walls and steps

Beautiful redwood walls and steps. Clear all heart.
This was absolutely the most gorgeous street, in the most upscale neighborhood that I have ever worked on. The owner of this home is CEO of the second largest telecommunication company in the world. It felt like Disneyland with all the beautiful architecture around town. I could drive up and down the street, drooling over the homes.
Steps leading to the new spa.
Wish I could have finished them so I could get pictures of them cleaned without the tannin. It was in the painters contract to finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment