A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gift for my best friend's son

My friend's son had his 1st birthday last summer and we love homemade gift giving. I thought a treasure box would be a nice gift. Their entire home is decorated with roman art and this was my inspiration. It reminds me of the Tree of Life.



I burned in a few Latin phrases and his birthday in roman numerals and threw in some very old coins from that region of the world to jump-start his saving and treasure collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment