A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Friday, January 7, 2011

I thought I would throw this in here, well, because yesterday my first follower suggested I do so

According to most, I have a rather large family for my age.  And they're right.  I am almost 30 and have 6 kids.  One of my favorite things in life is to spend quality time with each of them and to teach them new things.  The following are projects I did with my family at our home.  Everything below (except the floor) was built from whatever was lying around in the shop and usually finished in a matter of an hour or two so they're not the most beautiful in appearance...but we're building more than furniture during these times, right? 
 The first is the pine summer picnic table we did this year.
 Dad got new tires for his truck, so what did we do? Kept one of the old ones for a project, of course.
 Cubbies for homeschooling supplies.
 Large pine toy box.
 Can't have enough books or places to put them...
 Mom wants a new floor...


 The kids love to decorate for all the holidays...

 Mom get's a new floor with a fresh look for the downstairs.  Good job guys.
We do some "floating" shelves for the hardware.
 A table (made using a jigsaw and a router only) and an oak "bow" sitting on the table (practice using a band saw).
 A douglas fir book shelf and a puzzle family.
 More books=more book shelves
 Cutting board and banana holder (daughters idea for gift for Mom).
 And a manzanita branch from the yard, made candle holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment