A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A peaceful home...

I built a wood screen and hung it on the wall with an accent color painted behind. I installed lighting underneath the screen to cast light inside the box and on the wall. It serves as a backdrop to this homeowners religious shrine.
The following pictures are of some of the other rooms I painted...the colors and feel of the home were very peaceful to me. It felt good every time I walked into a room.


No comments:

Post a Comment