A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lucky's Men's Club and Barber Shop

Lucky's Men's Club and Barber Shop is located in the heart of Folsom, CA.  I got a call from Aaron Ralls, the owner of Lucky's, on a Friday night.  He said he needed a new floor put in before he opened his doors on Monday at 7am and he didn't have anyone to do it.  He said that his tile guy bailed on him.  I told him I'd be there in a half hour to take a look at the job.  By Sunday night he was ready to show off the new floor.  I took me and my son's in for hair cuts Monday afternoon and I must tell you that they were the best cuts we've had.  If you're in the area stop in and check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment