A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dream Home...

Now that is a fire place!!
I can't take credit for this one, however. Our friends Cliff and Eric Schram (father/son) of Universal Masonry pulled this one together quite well. It suits the house perfectly as you will see by the rest of the house. They did a smaller version in the dining area, as well as the work on the homes exterior.
Great shot of the outside of the house. This home was built by Designsmith Construction back when we were working together. I was on another project throughout most of the framing but was there to see it through the finishes.
I did the oak/alder floor install and staining/finishing, the painting, and helped with the marble floor. The faux-finish on the ceiling is harder to see in this picture.  I like the symmetry in this room designed by  Lowell Smith.

She is a local artist. He is in the furniture business. Makes for beautiful touches around the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment