A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Remodel-Addition in Placerville, Ca for "C.H."

Here is a set of stairs I rebuilt. I tore out the old ones because the homeowner felt they were too steep and she was going to fall down one of these days. The rails were a huge upgrade from what I tore out. I shaped the balustrade from oak. I laminated the oak for the posts and stringers and hand shaped each piece as I went along. Nothing store-bought about this.
I stained the oak and finished with 3 coats poly to match the new flooring.

New master bed with new deck.

Love the natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment