A Home Builder and Woodworker residing in Cameron Park, California

A site showcasing my work from home building, to woodworking, to many other projects. Look around and leave a comment if you feel like doing so, they are appreciated. If you live in Northern California and are looking to have something done along the lines of what you see in the pictures, let me know. I would love to help.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Beating the heat...

 I built the purgola in a day (solo).  Not so easy by my self.  Started out the day with no plans and still needing to get the spruce and hardware from the lumber yard.  I designed as I went and finished the day with all the routed edges and hardware primed and ready for 2 coats of finish and installed clear plastic roofing to keep it dry as well.  I remember sleeping well that night.  Check out the before and afters...

 Then later, I took out some windows...
 and installed 3 slider doors.
 And added exterior lighting to the newly shaded area with some trim to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment